Monday 23 April 2012

Watercolour Sketch - Mirik, Darjeeling


© SHUBHANKAR ADHIKARI 
Watercolor and pen on paper

This is one of my recent sketch I have made after returning from Mirik , Darjeeling District West Bengal .North Bengal is always my favourite travel destination so I cannot ignore the invitation  of my friend in Jalpaiguri and  visited for a week recently. 

This time I planned for a tour to  Murti, Chalsa, Gorumara forest, Lataguri forest, Bindu, Jhalong, Chapramari, Lava, Lolegaon, Mirik, Darjeeling, Siliguri, Teesta, Sevok, Sukna forest etc. I had made a wonderful tour there. 

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like very interesting and exotic places to me. Your sketch is excellent and those light touches of watercolor makes it very special.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...