Sunday 6 May 2012

Sharing an image from my ongoing Solo Art Exhibition at Foster Hall, University of Chicago , Chicago, U.S.A.


University of Chicago's Committee on Southern Asian Studies has organised the Spring quarter Art Exhibition "Creative Impulse from Bengal " showcasing 15 artworks of mine based on lively giclee print at Foster Hall, University of Chicago,Illinois,U.S.A. Here in this image you can see( from left to right) my paintings  named "Rural Bengal", "Conflict", "Sea Dreams", "My Bhutan Memories" and "Tranquil Nature". I will try to share  the other 10 artworks from the show in my next post.


Viewing Hours

March 30 - June 15 , 2012
Fridays, 3:00-5:00PM

Foster Hall, Room 103,
1130 East 59th Street,
Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations and all my best wishes for the exhibition |

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on the exhibition...!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...