Sunday 15 October 2017

Beauty of Indian river in watercolor, river Hatania -Doania ,Namkhana, near Bakkhali





Sharing another painting from my "Indian River " series. Here you can see the scene of the river " Hatania -Doania in 24 Paraganas (South) , West Bengal. Last year I had to cross the river while visiting Bakkhali for one day trip. I was enthralled by the beauty of the river. The river is not so wide. But the river remains very busy all day long. The colourful trawlers ,fishing and passenger vessels,ships,barges are the added attraction for me to paint. Here I have painted a passenger vessel waiting for the signal to leave for the other destination. 

Medium : Watercolor on handmade paper 
Size : 14" x 11" 
Year : 2017
© Shubhankar  Adhikari  2017. All rights reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...