Monday 5 February 2018

Darjeeling Himalayan Toy Train chugging up ...........




Watercolour painting on handmade paper 
© Shubhankar  Adhikari  2018

Happy to share another painting from my "Darjeeling Himalayan Toy Train series" . We can't imagine Darjeeling without the beautiful toy train. Every time when I visit Darjeeling I always try to visit the Darjeeling toy train station and make some speed sketches or snaps. Painting toy train will be  a lucrative art making process for any artist I think . We are  proud to have a heritage toy train in India where we can see the century old steam engines are still chugging along the roads of Darjeeling. Here in this artwork I have painted a train which was in a full swing to reach the Ghoom station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...